The AquaSketch Minno is the world's most convenient and durable way to take notes underwater. Not only does it simplify the task of writing or drawing, it also offers unlimited paper capacity making it unnecessary to waste time erasing during a dive. Small enough to fit in a pocket, the AquaSketch Minno can be worn on your wrist or attached to your BC with a retractable lanyard.
This patented technology has been widely used by NASA, the US military, marine researchers and search and rescue organisations.
The AquaSketch Minno is a rugged underwater notebook, sketchpad and reference platform that brings all the convenience and versatility of paper to the marine environment, and other extreme settings. This patented device is small enough to be worn on the wrist or put into a pocket, yet it can hold an incredible eight feet of waterproof, re-usable and printable material.
AquaSketch is Paper for 71% of the Earth's surface!
The AquaSketch Minno has many times the capacity of any existing slate. The Minno has a waterproof 55 mm X 90 mm (2¼" x 3½") writing/drawing area. It holds up to 2.4 metre (8 feet) of vellum so you'll never run out of space for notation. It comes with a 1.52 metre (5 feet) roll of vellum.
AquaSketch is dependable, durable and simple to use. Unlike devices that can wear out or breakdown, a quick turn of the knob to advance the scroll always provides a clean surface ready for immediate use. If necessary, corrections can be made during a dive using the eraser provided.
After a dive, all notes and drawings can be scanned into a computer or transcribed by hand for permanent storage. The vellum can then be erased using a standard eraser and reused.
The AquaSketch Minno is the ultimate device for notation and reference under any extreme condition:
- Easy to use: Worn on the wrist, AquaSketch Minno is optimized for easy, single-handed use.
- Durability: Simple and virtually indestructible, no batteries or electronics, AquaSketch Minno is dependable in the most adverse conditions.
- Compact: Small enough to be stored in a pocket or worn on the wrist.
- Capacity: AquaSketch Minno can hold an incredible 8 feet of paper.
- Saving notes: Simply scroll through notes, AquaSketch Minno unique vellum can be scanned or photographedfor digital archiving.
- Reusable: Once archived, notes can be erased completely and AquaSketch Minno reused idefinitely.
- Erasability: Use a finger to erase unwanted notes underwater, AquaSketch Minno's textured surface makes it easy to erase completely during or after a dive.
- Reusable: After notes are archived AquaSketch Minno can be erased completely or reused.
The AquaSketch is 2016 Sport Diver's EDITOR'S PICK
The AquaSketch Minno Scrolling Wrist Slate is commonly used for All Diving Applications, Cold Water, Professional, Recreation, Warm Water and more. The AquaSketch Minno Scrolling Wrist Slate is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced Diver among others. The AquaSketch Minno Scrolling Wrist Slate is popular because customers like the following qualities of the AquaSketch Minno Scrolling Wrist Slate: Easy To Use, Functional, Improves Diving Experience, Lightweight.
AquaSketch Minno Scrolling Wrist Slate Features
- 55 mm X 90 mm (2¼" x 3½") writing/drawing area
- Holds up to 2.4 metres (8 feet) of waterproof vellum
- Charts, graphs and dive logs can easily be printed on the vellum
- The Minno is a truly robust computer interface. All notes and drawings can be scanned into a computer after a dive for permanent storage or reworking in other media.
- Phosphorescent writing surface illuminates notes during night dives.
- Scrolls can be saved and reused to update notes on specific dive sites or as dive logs.
- After or during a dive the vellum can be erased and reused using a standard eraser.
- The vellum is inexpensive and easy to replace-even underwater.
What's In The Box
- AquaSketch Minno
- 1.52 metre (5 ft) roll of waterproof vellum
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Vellum cleaning pad
- Solid graphite pencil
What We Think...
It's handy to have a slate and pencil right there on your arm when you need it, instead of having to fish around in a pocket for one. Having a slate to write messages on is a great safety tool, and the Aquasketch Minno certainly fits the bill.