The Cressi Action Mask is a comfortable mask with an integrated GoPro mount built into it to get a POV shot of your action underwater. Tempered Glass and High-Quality Silicone Skirt give you a clear view and the underwater camera sits just above your eyes so it will see whatever you see.
The Cressi Action Mask will let you get into the action of the underwater world and bring back action video or still pictures with your GoPro camera. The built-in Go-Pro camera mount offers divers a great way to shoot-incredible-video while diving in addition to keeping your hands-free. Because let's face it, between checking dive computers or holding dive lights, you've already got your hands full.
Both the face and frame of this model are based on the Cressi Focus Mask, which makes it great for scuba diving, snorkelling, freediving and spearfishing. The frame has been reinforced in thickness in the assembly with the camera and comes with the screw to lock and adjust the camera.
The Cressi Action Mask features dual safety tempered CE approved glass lens and a low-volume design that helps keep the mask close-to-the-face for great visibility, while the super-soft silicone double feathered edge skirt helps ensure a great seal on the face. Mask has an easy-to-reach one-handed nose pocket for ear equalisation.
The swivelling push-button buckles and wide split strap allow for easy-adjustments, and in concert with the double feathered edge skirt provide a great-seal. The Cressi Action Mask comes with a corrosion-resistant steel mounting bolt with fastener and includes a protective mask box.
Cressi Action Mask with GoPro Mount Features
- Ergonomic GoPro Style Camera Mount
- Hands Free Filming Capabilities
- Includes Camera Mount, Nut and Thumbscrew
- Holds Go-Pro Camera Models
- No Needs for Extra Tools to Adjust Camera
- Offers Unique Diving Experience
- High Performance, Innovative Designed Diving Mask
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Wide Split Style Silicone Strap
- Skirt and Strap Combined for Perfect Fit and Seal on Face
- Easy Access One-Handed Nose Pocket for Ear Equalisation
- Twin Tempered Safety Glass CE Approved Lens
- Low Volume Design, Easy to Clear
- Wide Field of Vision
- Strap Push-Button Swivel Buckles: Make Adjustments Easy and Fast
- Mask Box for Transport and Storage
Colour: Black skirt, Black frame
Why Black or Opaque Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable scuba divers, spearos, freedivers, underwater photographers, and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black or opaque silicone skirts.