The Cressi Pro Light Fin is more powerful, and is easy to use than any fin on the market. The unique polypropylene blade material provides a variable flex that adjusts during the kicking cycle. The blade is extremely flexible and has snap requiring less kicking effort. The side stringers that extend all along the blade and two flaps situated along the end of the blade itself make the fin very directional.
Great for Scuba Diving and Snorkelling
Cressi-sub was the first company to recognise the performance value of the foot pocket. The Cressi Pro Light's foot pocket is made of a comfortable elastomer material and is computer designed to give ideal transmission of leg-fin thrust the blade becomes a true extension of your leg. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The unique foot pocket design keeps the diver's heel from extending over the end of the foot pocket. This transfers the kicking load to the diver's heel, rather than the middle of the foot and eliminates foot fatigue and cramping. Pro light's foot pocket is extra wide with soft expansion sides for extreme comfort. Fin is equipped with impact and corrosion resistant quick-release buckles with quality rubber straps.
All of these high performance features are packaged in a fin that weighs 35% less than conventional fins. Pro Light out manoeuvres split fin technology, is as attractive as it is effective and costs less than most of the diving fins on the market. The Pro Light is ideal for all levels of experience.
Cressi Pro Light Fins Features
- Ultra-Lightweight and Reactive Blade
- Strong Polypropylene Blade Material
- Soft Comfortable Elastomer Rubber Foot Pocket
- Computer Designed Foot Pocket
- Blade Originates from Upper Part of Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket/Blade: 20% Increase of Blade Surface Area
- 35% Less-Weight
- 35% Less-Weight than Conventional Fins
- Out Maneuvers Split Fin Technology
- Impact and Corrosion Resistant Quick-Release Buckles
- Quality Rubber Straps
- Ideal for All Levels of Experience
Note: These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed.
Cressi Pro Light Fin Size Cart
- Black (size XL/XXL is only available in Black)