The Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator Set is an exceptionally dependable non-balanced flow-by-piston designed Cressi AC2 1st stage regulator combined with the Cressi XS Compact 2nd stage regulator, that is a great choice as a new divers rig, or for use as a stage bottle regulator system. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure.
Great Lightweight Regulator Set for the Travelling Diver
Cressi AC2 First Stage
The Cressi AC2 First Stage Regulator is available in both DIN and Yoke versions and has one high pressure (HP) 7/16 inch threaded port and four low pressure (LP) 3/8 inch threaded ports. It's made from marine grade chromed brass for long life and durability. A conical filter is used which has greater surface area for higher air flow characteristics through the 1st stage regulator.
Cressi XS Compact Second Stage
The Cressi XS Compact Second Stage Regulator housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece for breathing comfort.
The Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator set weighs 994 g (35 oz) with hose and comes with an owner's manual.
Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator Set Features
- Economical Low Maintenance Regulator Design
- Great Choice for New Divers Rig, or Use for Stage Bottle System
- Cressi AC2 First Stage Features:
- Non Balanced Flow-By Piston Design
- Fail-Safe Design
- Marine Grade Chromed Brass Construction
- 4 LP Ports, 3/8-inch Thread
- 1 HP Port, 7/16-inch Thread
- Service Pressure: DIN 300 bar, Yoke 232 bar
- Calibration Pressure: 9.5 to 10 bar
- Brass Body Electroless Nickel Plated
- Flow Rate: 2100 l/min
- 1st Stage Weight: DIN 495 g, Yoke 635 g
- Cressi XS Compact Second Stage Features:
- Hi-Tech Polymer Housing
- Durable Non-Corrosive design
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve System
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- 2nd Stage Weight Without Hose: 135 g (4.76 oz)
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Owner's Manual
- Certification: EN250/2000
Limited Lifetime Manufacturing Guarantee
Cressi guarantees the performance and quality of its products. On Cressi regulators purchased in Australia the guarantee is Limited Lifetime on manufacturing from the date of customer purchase. Not included: consumable parts, damage or failure due to abuse/shock or fair wear and tear.
Combine this regulator set with a Cressi Octopus XS Compact Second Stage Regulator for a great complete regulator and octopus package.
What about a Yoke 1st Stage?
We prefer to provide only DIN valve connection regulators as this setup is much safer, plus lighter for travel. If you want a Yoke valve connection, just purchase a DIN to Yoke Converter.