The Apollo SV-2 Diving Mask is a great mask for adults with medium to wide width faces. The two-window design offers exceptional visibility and low-volume comfort while incorporating a soft fit skirt that fits most medium to large adult faces. The new improved Apollo SV-2 Diving Mask is a replacement for the older-style Apollo SV-2 Pro Diving Mask.
Our best selling mask for adults with medium to wide width faces.
High-quality silicone is used for the skirt and the strap of the mask because is soft and better capable of adapting to various face shapes. Moreover is longer lasting and more comfortable. On the upper side, the skirt features internally a double edge to increase the sealing.
The dark silicone skirt reduces glare and light, allowing a more focused view ideal for usual divers and even for photographers.
Apollo SV-2 Diving Mask Features:
- Low Internal Volume Design for Easy Clearing and Wider Field of Vision
- Revolutionary Push-Button Buckles Allow Easy, Quick Strap Adjustment
- Unique Flexible Buckle Attachment Swivels with Facial Movements and Absorbs Shock, Preventing Buckle Breakage When Mask is Bumped
- Black Silicon Skirt for Improved Visibility
- Double Feathered Edged Skirt for Great Seal and Comfort
- Wide Split Silicone Mask Strap for Comfort and Fit
- Unprecedented Comfort and Fit
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalisation
- Super Lightweight, Highest Quality Tempered Glass Lenses
- Supplied in Clear Plastic PVC Protective Box
- Fits Medium to Large Adult Faces
This mask is also available with Corrective Lenses fitted:
Negative: -1.0 to -6.0 (step 0.5)
Positive: not available
Bifocal: +1.0 to +3.0 (step 0.5).
BLACK SILICONE SKIRT with frame colour of:
Black, Metallic Blue, Magenta, Neon Yellow or Red.
Please include alternative colour choices in the 'comments' section on check-out.
Why Black or Opaque Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable scuba divers, spearos, freedivers, underwater photographers, and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black or opaque silicone skirts.
What We Think...
- Our best selling mask for medium to wide width adult faces
- A great all-rounder for diving and snorkelling
- Fit many face shapes and sizes
- Reliable, dependable, comfortable and built to last
- Low profile, so easy to clear
- Black silicon skirt for improved visibility