- Bass Strait Aquatic Club (BSAC)
- The Bass Strait Aquatic Club (BSAC) is branch number 2396 of the prestigious British Sub-Aqua Club.
Based in Rye on the Mornington Peninsula, we dive the wrecks, reefs, walls and piers of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, all year round. If you want the highest standards of training while enjoying diving in good company, then this is the club is for you.
- Cave Divers Association of Australia
- Keeping cave sites in Australia open.
The main aims and objectives of the CDAA are to foster the development, advancement, promotion, mapping, education, exploration, conservation, safety and research of underwater caves and related features.
- Australia's biggest and most updated Australian Scuba Diving resource on the web.
- Getunder Dive Club
- The Getunder Dive Club was formerly known as the API Diving Club which was formed in 1976.
The Club is based in Melbourne, Victoria and is open to Certified SCUBA Divers.
- Melbourne BSAC
- Melbourne BSAC is a branch of the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC) located in Australia.
We are all active divers and the club contains a bounty of Instructors, in fact about 75% of the group! We are also fortunate enough to have a National Instructor on hand to advise, assist and generally drink beer with us.
- The Sydney Project
- Diving explorers documenting the unique underwater heritage in Sydney and surrounding areas.
We are explorers; divers who wish to see what lies undiscovered in the Seas off Sydney, Australia and in the coastal waters around South Eastern Australia.
- Trimix Divers Australia
- Technical diving is the focus, but you don't have to breathe mixed gas to surf the site!
Covers cave diving, wreck diving, rebreathers and mixed gas dive sites.
- Victorian Sub-Aqua Group (VSAG)
- Established in 1954 and going stronger than ever.
VSAG is Australia's oldest non-commercial scuba diving club.
The Scuba Doctor Australia provides the above information and links to
other web sites for informational purposes only.
The responsiblity for the accuracy and validity
of the content on the pages linked to from
this web site rests only with the concerned
person/organisation which own the respective
web sites. All queries or complaints in this
regard must be directed only to the concerned
person/organisation and not to The Scuba Doctor Australia
or any of its constituents. The Scuba Doctor Australia does not
assume any legal liablity for the accuracy,
completeness or usefulness of any information
linked to from the The Scuba Doctor Australia web site.
The Scuba Doctor Australia does not vouch for genuiness and
safety of products that may be available on
the linked to web sites.