Melbourne Boat Diving Schedule
The Scuba Doctor can book you on the Melbourne boat dives run by scuba diving, freediving and snorkelling charter operator Redboats.com.au. To book a dive please call us at the dive shop on 03 5985 1700, or
RedBoats.com.au Dive and Passenger Pricelist
|Ex HMAS Canberra Dive||$75|
|Double Dive (Standard)||$110|
|Non Diving Passenger – Adult||$55|
|Non Diving Passenger – Child (u16)||$45|
|Snorkeling – Adult||$65|
|Snorkeling – Child (u16)||$55|
|Snorkeling – Family (2Ad, 2Ch)||$190|
RedBoats.com.au Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions
It is a condition of travel that anyone travelling or diving using a RedBoats.com.au Pty Ltd accepts these terms and conditions and undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions. By travelling on a Redboats.com.au Pty Ltd Vessel, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- All passengers are at all times to adhere to the instructions and direction of the crew.
- No passenger is to get on or off a vessel without the express permission of a Redboats.com.au crew member.
- All passengers that travel on Redboats.com.au Pty Ltd agree that they are in a fit state to travel and in good health.
- RedBoats.com.au has a 24 hour cancellation on all bookings unless otherwise stated in writing on an individual basis. This is 24 hours from the time that the activity is going to take place. Cancellation within 24hrs of the activity will incur a full service fee.
- All tours must be paid for in full before departure.
- RedBoats.com.au will always endeavour to run to the published schedule, but reserves the right to change the location, reschedule, or cancel a trip if weather conditions, divers safety, shipping or passenger/diver experience level is not appropriate. If these circumstances should arise, all passengers are expected to travel/dive the alternate site.
- Divers must ready to go at departure location 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Due to tides, currents, slack water times and other trips, the boats must leave on time. Anyone not at the departure location 10 minutes prior to departure time risks missing the trip and a full fee cancellation charge will apply. No refunds will be given.
- Minimum numbers are required for all trips, and trips will be cancelled if these are not met. These numbers vary and at the discretion of RedBoats.com.au Pty Ltd on an individual trip basis.
- All divers that intend to collect seafood must have a valid fishing license or seniors card. All catch/bag limits must be adhered to. No catch is to be made in a Marine Park.
- All divers diving past 30 metres are required to carry a redundant air source and be experienced in its use.
- Any penetration into a wreck requires the diver to carry their own redundant air source.
- No solo diving is allowed.
- The customer agrees and commits to all of their equipment being used is in current service and test as per the manufacturers recommendations and accordance with AS 2030. If once on board, a Redboats.com.au crew member ascertains that your equipment is not fit for diving, you will not be allowed to dive and you will forgo the cost of the dive.
- All divers must have an alternate air-source, SPG, depth indicator and timing device.
- All divers must carry a Safety Sausage (high visibility signalling device) and a whistle. Failure to carry these may result in you not being allowed to dive and you will forgo the cost of the dive.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the diver agrees that they:
- Have previous experience using all equipment and are correctly weighted for every dive.
- Have dived in Victoria in the last 12 months.
- Make an appropriate dive plan for the dive for considering all factors and in line with their training.
- Have a qualification that is suitable for the dive site that they book on and their dive plan (depth, wreck, night etc)
- Rebreather divers are required to sign and comply with a 'Rebreather Declaration Form' prior to EVERY dive.
- The maximum PO2 breathed is 1.6. Maximum dive on air is 56 metres.
All divers agree to the following:
I have assessed the risks inherent in undertaking dives and travel, and understand the hazards of scuba diving including those hazards occurring during boat travel to and from dive sites. I understand that these hazards include, but are not limited to, air expansion injuries, drowning, decompression sickness, injuries occurring while getting on and off the vessel, and while onboard, being cut or struck by a boat while in the water, and other perils of the sea. I knowingly and voluntarily agree to accept these risks.