Organisations and Institutions
- British Sub Aqua Club - BSAC
- BSAC is widely recognised as a leader, standard-setter and innovator in the field of sport diving.
- DAN - Divers Alert Network Asia-Pacific
- Your buddy in dive safety. The Scuba Doctor recommends all travelling divers join the Divers Alert Network Asia-Pacific.
- DIVA - Dive Industry of Victoria Association
- DIVA is the representative of the Victorian diving industry. DIVA is the diving community voice on issues affecting the Victorian dive industry and the Victorian diving environment.
- ex HMAS Canberra
- Victoria - World Class Temperate Water Diving Destination The Victorian Artificial Reef Society (VARS) is working towards the goal that one day you will be able to come and dive the ex HMAS Canberra as an artificial reef and wreck site in Victoria, Australia.
- GUI - Global Underwater Explorers
- GUE emerged out of a shared desire to safely explore and protect the underwater world. Working to redefine the ties binding the average underwater enthusiast to underwater explorers, conservationists and scientific researchers GUE is committed to the overall goal of promoting the interests of the underwater world and of those who seek to en
- Scuba Divers Federation of Victoria - SDFV
- Supporting and representing recreational scuba diving clubs and their members.
- South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society (SPUMS)
- Need a dive medical. List of doctors able to perform scuba diving medicals. In Australia you must have a Recreational SCUBA Diving Medical to Australian Standard 4005.1 within 12 months of starting a course. SPUMS lists Doctors who have completed a Diving Medical Course to be able to perform these Medicals.
- TDI/SDI Australia
- Some of diving's most experienced instructors bringing technical applications of the sport to a wider audience. Whether your interests lie in nitrox, rebreathers, mixed gas or any of the many other programs that TDI offers you can be assured that you will be participating in training that offers you the
- Transport Safety Victoria
- Victoria's maritime safety agency.
- Victorian Artificial Reef Society (VARS)
- Victoria - World Class Temperate Water Diving Destination The Victorian Artificial Reef Society (VARS) is the Victorian dive community group behind the push to secure, prepare, sink and dive the ex HMAS Canberra as an artificial reef dive site for Victoria.
The Scuba Doctor Australia provides the above information and links to other web sites for informational purposes only. The responsiblity for the accuracy and validity of the content on the pages linked to from this web site rests only with the concerned person/organisation which own the respective web sites. All queries or complaints in this regard must be directed only to the concerned person/organisation and not to The Scuba Doctor Australia or any of its constituents. The Scuba Doctor Australia does not assume any legal liablity for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information linked to from the The Scuba Doctor Australia web site. The Scuba Doctor Australia does not vouch for genuiness and safety of products that may be available on the linked to web sites.