Brighter and better the Underwater Kinetics C8 eLED L2 is a versatile and durable Primary Dive Light offering a powerful 900 lumen beam in a lightweight, compact package. Boasting a huge increase in beam output from the previous model, the L2 can produce 1200 lumens (1080 of those are in the center beam) with the optional airline-safe, long-life, rechargeable battery pack!
The new C8 eLED L2 has a tough rubber bezel protects against impact. Will not corrode with its tough composite body, made from HYDRALUM and engineering polymer components that will hold up for 20 years in seawater.
The Underwater Kinetics C8 eLED L2 Dive Torch has a patented lumen booster that improves LED efficiency by pulling heat away from the LEDs. Dual power locking switch toggles from high to low power and optimal beam ratio UK's patented optics system puts 89% of the total lumens into the center beam, delivering outstanding seeing distance with minimal glare. Other lights only put 40% of the total lumens into the beam.
When the C8 eLED L2 is fueled from eight C cell alkaline batteries it will provide 900 lumens of brightness in high-mode for a burn time of 5.8 hours and provides 400 lumens of brightness for 20 hours in low-mode.
The light is depth rated to 150 metres (500 ft). The C8 eLED L2 light has a beam distance of 150 metres (500 ft) on land. The light measures 18.3 cm x 18 cm x 8.13 cm (7.2" x 7.1" x 3.2"), weighs 1.029 g (36 oz), and is proudly made in the USA. Light comes with a wrist lanyard and owner's manual.
Underwater Kinetics Sunlight C8 eLED L2 Dive Light Features
- Powerful, Penetrating Beam in Lightweight, Compact Package
- Huge Increase in Beam Output from L1 Model
- Protective Heavy Rubber Lens Boot
- Tough Composite Body, Made from HYDRALUM and Engineering Polymer
- Body Components Hold Up for 20 Years in Seawater
- Patented Lumen Booster, Improves LED Efficiency
- Lumen Booster: Pulls Heat Away from LEDs
- Dual Power Locking Switch Toggles from High to Low Power
- Optimal Beam Ratio: Patented Optics System puts 89% of Total Lumens into Center Beam
- Delivers Outstanding Seeing Distance with Minimal Glare
- Power: 8 x C Cell Alkaline Batteries
- Lumens/Burn Time: 8 x C Cell Batteries
900 Lumens of Brightness in High-Mode, Burn Time of 5.8 Hours
400 Lumens of Brightness in Low-Mode, 20 Hours Burn Time
- Integral Pistol Style Grip
- Depth Rating: 150 metres (500 ft)
- Beam Distance: 150 metres (500 ft), On Land
- Underwater Kinetics Primary Dive Light
- Adjustable Rubber Sleeved Wrist Lanyard
- Dimensions: 18.3 cm x 18 cm x 8.13 cm (7.2" x 7.1" x 3.2")
- Weight: 1.029 g (36 oz)
- Owner's Manual
- Proudly Made in the USA
Colours: Black (19532) or Safety Yellow (19531)
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped direct from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery.