The Trident Stainless Steel (SS) Finger Spool Reel with Stainless Steel double ended bolt snap and 45 metres (150 ft) of high visibility yellow line is the perfect tool to help you guide your underwater explorations.
Finger spools are most often used as gap reels, or for short-distance exploration. The 45 metre Trident Stainless Steel Finger Spool Reel is a good choice for open water, cave and wreck divers who seek a reel for marking their way, or for use with SMB/marking/lift bags.
This finger spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped-off to a D-ring.
The holes in the side of the Trident Finger Spool Reel allow for clipping in the Double-Ended Bolt Snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use. The reel also comes with a durable, double-ended stainless steel bolt snap for ease of attachment.
Trident Finger Spool Reel 45 Metre Features
- Used as gap reel or for short distance exploration
- Small and low-profile design
- Spool fits nicely out of the way in pocket or clipped off to a D-ring
- Side holes: for clipping in a double-ended snap on perimeter of the spool, keeps line tight
- Simple, but durable construction
- Double ended stainless steel snap clip
Diameter: 75 mm
Width: 50 mm
Line Length: 45 metres (150 feet)