The Tusa X-Pert II Titanium Drop Point Dive Knife (FK-940-TI) is made from high quality, corrosion resistant Titanium and can be easily disassembled for cleaning and maintenance. The knife has a serrated edge and a line cutter on one side with a full straight edge on the other side. The blade length is 11 cm (4.5"), with an overall length of 25 cm (10").
The newly designed ergonomic grip with counterweight is made from a durable rubber and plastic. The hand grip has an eyelet for the attachment of a wrist lanyard. The sheath has a single button lock mechanism to secure the knife. The sheath has easy adjustable buckles and straps that allow for a comfortable fit.
The pointed tip makes this a great companion knife for all spearfishermen. This knife is for spearos who want a spearfishing knife that can easily penetrate fish to dispatch them quickly.
The Tusa X-Pert II Titanium Drop Point Dive Knife is commonly used for Scuba Diving, Spearfishing, Boating, Rescue Diving, Home and more. The TusaX-Pert II Titanium Knife, Drop Point is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Casual/ Recreational, Recreational Diver, Advanced, Advanced Diver among others. This knife is popular because customers like the following qualities: Comfortable Grip, Sharp Blade, Functional, Works Well With Gloves and Durable.
Tusa X-Pert II Titanium Dive Knife Pointed Tip Features
- High Quality, Corrosion Resistant Titanium Blade
- Drop Point Tip Design
- Easily-Disassembled for Cleaning and Maintenance
- One-Side: Full Straight Edge
- One-Side: Serrated Edge
- Line Cutter
- Blade Length: 11 cm (4.5")
- Overall Length: 25 cm (10")
- Newly designed ergonomic grip with counterweight
- Grip: Durable Rubber and Plastic
- Eyelet for Attachment of Wrist Lanyard
- Sheath: Single Button Lock Mechanism
- Easy Adjustable Buckles and Straps
Metallic Dark Red (MDR), Metallic Silver (MS)