The Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Hydralloy SS Blunt Tip Dive Knife is UK's improved-take on the classic, multi-functional dive knife. UK has patented their own Hydralloy steel for a blade that is both strong-and-corrosion resistant where most competitors' blades only offer one of those features. The special Hydralloy utilises a unique-blend of metal-alloys and proprietary-finishing techniques to provide a knife with the strength of 420-stainless steel, while exceeding-the-corrosion resistance of 316-stainless steel.
The Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Hydralloy Knife is built-rugged, with a partial serrated edge on one side and straight-edge with hooked line cutter for cutting through all-types of rope and line. It is the ultimate safety tool.
The knives 12.7 cm (5") blade and a heavy-duty pommel end-cap for signaling like a tank-banger make this one multi-tool functional knife. The blue tang knife has an overall measurement of (L x W x H) 25.40 x 5.46 x 2.54 cm (10.0" x 2.15" x 1.0") and weighs 263.65 g (9.3 oz).
The knife blade has a blunt tip design. The knives, rubber ergonomic handle with extended thumb guard on the hilt fits-comfortable in your hand. A quick release sheath has a locking mechanism on it, so the knife won't fall-out underwater or stab-you. Sheath allows one-hand insertion and comes complete with ozone resistant quick-release leg straps. All this make this the best all-around diver's knife. The knife is available in multiple colours, comes with a user manual and is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
The Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Hydralloy SS Knife Blunt Tip is commonly used for rescue diving, scuba diving and more. It is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a advanced diver, recreational diver among others. It's popular because customers like the following qualities: comfortable grip, durable, functional, sharp blade, works well with gloves.
Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Hydralloy SS Knife, Blunt Tip Features
- Non-Corroding Hydralloy Blade
- Hydralloy: Strength of 420-Stainless Steel, while Exceeding-the-Corrosion Resistance of 316-Stainless Steel
- Safety Matters-Don't Dive without the Blue Tang Hydralloy Knife
- Getting Caught in Netting or Fishing Line is Dangerous and Common Occurrence
- Line Cutter Hook Easily-Cut through Any Entanglement
- Straight and Serrated Cutting Edges
- 12.7 cm (5") Blade
- Heavy-Duty Pommel End-Cap for Signaling (Tank-Banger)
- Blunt Tip Design
- Multi-Tool Functional Knife
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.40 x 5.46 x 2.54 cm (10.0" x 2.15" x 1.0")
- Weight: 263.65 g (9.3 oz)
- Rubber Ergonomic Handle with Extended Thumb Guard
- Knife Fits-Comfortably in Divers Hand
- Quick Release Sheath Locking Mechanism, Knife Won't Fall-Out Underwater or Stab-You
- Sheath Allows One-Hand Insertion
- Ozone Resistant Quick-Release Leg Straps
- Best All-Around Diver's Knife
- Ultimate in Salt Water Corrosion Resistance, Keen Edge and Incredible Strength
- Available in Multiple Colours
- User Manual
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Underwater Kinetics Blue Tang Hydralloy SS Knife, Blunt Tip Specifications
- Blade Length
- 12.7 cm (5")
- Overall Length
- 25.40 cm (10.0")
- Tip Style
- Blunt Tip
- 201.28 g (7.1 oz)
- Handle Material
- Blade Steel
- Blade Type
- One-Side: Partial Serrated-Edge, One-Side: Straight-Edge
- Line Cutter
- Multi-Tool Functions
- Available in the Following Colours:
- Black, Yellow
- Weight [with packaging]
- 340 g (0.75 lb)
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped direct from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery.