Complete combo DIN or Yoke regulator set comprising Cressi MC9 first stage regulator, Cressi XS Compact second stage regulator and regulator hose. Lightweight and compact, this premiere travel regulator set packs maximum performance into minimum space.
The Cressi XS Compact second stage is a small, travel-oriented reg which is made of lightweight materials and with abbreviated exhaust ports, the second stage weighs less than 5 ounces. Its feathery weight and a very soft purge cover made this a comfortable reg. Paired with Cressi MC9 first stage, the XS Compact gives very good performance on the breathing simulator at recreational depth, and good performance even down to test limits. It has a well-marked dive/pre-dive lever on the top of the reg.
Cressi XS Compact MC9 Regulator Set Features
- Lightweight, compact, robust and high performance — who said you can't have it all!
- Hyper-Balanced diaphragm 1st stage
- 2 x HP ports and 4 x LP ports
- Limited Lifetime manufacturing guarantee
- Great Travel Regulator Set
Cressi MC9 1st Stage Regulator
The MC9 Hyper-Balanced Diaphragm Actuated 1st stage regulator has a lightweight body covered by a protective techno-polymer elastomer shell. The regulator is equipped with four low pressure and two high pressure ports. Internally the 1st stage is coated with an anti-friction anti-corrosion material that reduces resistance and allows the critical components to move freely. This makes the components perform and last longer between annual servicing and increases performance.
Research on internal air passages and incorporating a special assist chamber has lowered the drop of intermediate pressure upon inhalation and has kept this drop at a minimum, guaranteeing higher performance in any situation. Hyper-balancing allows for an increase of the intermediate pressure at maximum depths and when experiencing low pressure in the Scuba cylinder, offering higher performance at maximum depths and during the ascent phase of the dive.
The all chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism.
Cressi MC9 1st Stage Technical Features
- Balanced diaphragm
- 2 outlets HP 7/16" UNF
- 4 outlets LP 3/8" UNF
- Service pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN version, 232 bar (3365 psi) Yoke version
- Calibration pressure: 10 Bar
- Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
- High capacity conical filter electroless nickel plated
- Aisi 316 removable nozzle
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Setting spring: stainless steel with micropeening treatment
- Replaceable cylinder with anti-friction and anti-corrosion properties
- Elastomer protector
- Flow rate: 4500 l/min
- Yoke version weight: 590 gr
- DIN version weight: 450 gr
Cressi XS Compact 2nd Stage
A true featherweight second stage, the Cressi XS Compact is built from lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue.
Easy to pack and easy to dive.
The Cressi XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers,
and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channelled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance.
The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect,
with dive/pre-dive Venturi switch for managing freeflow and maximising performance at depth.
Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing
of 2nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece.
Cressi XS Compact 2nd Stage Technical Features
- Reliable downstream demand valve system.
- Adjustable venturi effect.
- Patented anti-friction lever.
- Big purge button.
- Anti-scratch surface.
- Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock.
- Removable exhaust tee without tools.
- Weight without hose: 135 g (4.76 oz).
XS Compact and MC9 Combination Performance
- Average cracking effort 6 mbar
- Average breathing effort 1 J/l
- Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 g
- Certification: EN250/2000
The Cressi XS Compact MC9 Regulator Set is lightweight, weighing just 738 g (DIN hose included). It comes complete with a Black coloured 75 cm long rubber regulator hose. The XS Compact MC9 Regulator Set comes with an Owner's Manual and a limited lifetime warranty.
Limited Lifetime Manufacturing Guarantee
Cressi guarantees the performance and quality of its products. On Cressi regulators purchased in Australia the guarantee is Limited Lifetime on manufacturing from the date of customer purchase. Not included: consumable parts, damage or failure due to abuse/shock or fair wear and tear.
Combine this regulator set with a Cressi Octopus XS Compact Second Stage Regulator for a great complete regulator package.
What about a Yoke 1st Stage?
We prefer to provide only DIN valve connection regulators as this setup is much safer and lighter. If you want a Yoke valve connection, just purchase a DIN to Yoke Converter.
We currently have both the DIN and Yoke versions of this regulator set in stock.