Gear Aid (formerly McNett) Silicone Lubricant Spray is the only silicone lubricant you need. Just spray it on your dive equipment to protect it from the harmful effects of saltwater. The food-grade silicone formula preserves rubber gaskets and neoprene, to make expensive dive gear last longer.
Use as an O-ring lubricant, a rubber conditioner, and a wetsuit lubricant, too. Spray your wetsuit with Silicone Spray, and you’ll slide right in without any hassle.
Lubricate sensitive rubber parts and protect neoprene dive equipment from salt, corrosion and oxidation, with Gear Aid Silicone Lubricant Spray.
Gear Aid Silicone Lubricant Spray Features
- High quality silicone spray
- Lubricates sensitive rubber parts
- Protects against rust, salt, oxidation and corrosion
- Conditions neoprene and rubber
- Food-grade silicone formula
- Contains no ozone-depleting C.F.C.s
Size: 198 g (7 fl.oz) bottle with ergonomic sprayer