The Cressi Mini-Console 2 is a Small Compact Console that houses the Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge and a new, Small, Analog Depth Gauge. Both Gauges are High Quality Instruments with Chrome Plated Brass Cases and the Depth Gauge has a Diaphragm Membrane Actuated Function. Both Gauges have a Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales.
The Instruments are Housed in a Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot, made from Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a Thermoplastic Polyurethane) two materials that guarantee Protection from Shocks, Scratches and which, at the same time, is Very Light. At the end of the Console, slightly to the sides, there are two Eyelets for Fastening the Instrument to the BCD or Harness with a Clip or Lanyard so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the Environment or the Instruments.
Cressi Depth Gauge
The Luminescent Face of the 70 metre Depth Gauge, the first 12 meters of Depth Readings are in 3 Metre Increments, (which correspond to the area of decompression stops), and are Widely Spaced for Ease-of-Reading. For At-a-Glance Monitoring of Depth, the Face-is-Divided into 3-Different Coloured Zones: Green up to 20 metres, Light-Blue from 20 to 40 metres and Red from 40 metres to the end of the scale.
The Instrument has a Maximum Depth Indicator that Stops on the Maximum Depth Reached during the Dive. This Function is Extremely Handy for Logging of Dive Information.
Cressi Mini SPG
The Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge Luminescent Dial reads from 0 to 350 bar. Like the Depth Gauge the Instruments Face is divided into three different Coloured Zones: For At-a-Glance Monitoring of Air the area from 50 bar and below is Highlighted in Red with a Solid-Bar and Red Stripes. If the Gauge is used on Deeper Dives, the Red-Scale Extends and fades to 100 bar, this provides for Added-Reserve-Air Indication required at Greater-Depths. From 50 bar to approximately 200 bar is Green, and from 200 bar to end of scale is Blue.
The Front Glass Lens is made to act as a Pressure Relief Valve In the event of a sudden Increase-in-Pressure inside the Instrument, the Glass-Rises-Slightly, allowing the Excess-Pressure to Escape Pressure Gauge is equipped with a 7/16" Threaded High Pressure Hose. The Cressi Console 2 is made in Italy and is covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
Cressi Console 2 Mini-SPG and Depth Gauge Features
- Small Compact Console
- High Quality Instruments
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Depth Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- Luminescent Colour Coded Dial
- 0 to 70 Meter Gauge Scale
- Maximum Depth Indicator, Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
- Diaphragm Membrane Actuated
- 0 to 12 Metres of Depth: 3 Metre Increments, Widely Spaced for Ease-of-Reading
- Face Divided into 3-Different Coloured Zones:
- Green Up to 20 Metres
- Light-Blue from 20 to 40 Metres
- Red from 40 to 70 Metres
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- 350 bar Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Coloured Zones:
0 to 50 bars Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 100 bar
Safe Air Zone: 50 bar to Approximately 200 bar Green and 200 bar to Full Scale is Blue
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches and Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness with Clip or Lanyard
- 7/16' Threaded High Pressure Hose
- Italian Made
- 2 Year Limited Warranty