The Mares XR Active Heating Vest keeps the upper part of your body warm on cold dives, especially in the back of kidney and chest area where needed the most. No more cold deco stops.
Winter diving is fantastic however some divers feel the cold and just the thought of getting cold is enough to put them off. But these days a premium drysuit and thermal underclothing will keep most divers comfortable during a normal dive in water below 10 degree C. If that's not enough then you should try the Mares XR Active Heating Vest.
The Mares XR Active Heating Vest is worn under a drysuit to provide heat to the back kidney area and each side of the chest to give the feeling of complete warmth to the upper body.
With a 2 to 5 hour battery life, depending on your choice of the three temperature setting used, you'll never feel the cold again!
Mares XR Active Heating Vest Features
- Double zip for comfort when seated
- Supplied with rechargeable battery and charger
- Three heat settings for temperature control
- 2 to 5 hours heating time
- Hand washable
- Created to be even lighter and thinner for demanding divers
- Provides heat to the back kidney area and to each side of the chest in order to give a feeling of complete warmth to the upper body
Battery Pack Features
- Charge level and battery level indicator
- 2 types of batteries (up to 10 hours heating time), 4 warmth settings
- EU charger
- Lithium Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Heating Time: 2 to 5 hours
- Weight approx: 125 g
- Dimension: 70 mm x 50 mm x 22 mm
- Voltage: 7.4V
Mares XR Active Heating Vest Sizes
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Warning: The Mares XR Active Heating Vest is not suitable for people with pacemakers.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian supplier, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.