The Fourth Element G1 Glove Liners can be used under dry gloves or wet mitts. The 2 mm hydrofoam provides the confidence that in the case of a dry glove failure, the glove liners will retain some of the thermal protection they offered when dry, and the bamboo-derived fabric lining inside provides excellent thermal protection. The glove liners can be used with traditional Thinsulate gloves in a layering system under the dry gloves for extreme conditions.
Fourth Element 2mm G1 Glove Liner Features
- Warm Hands and Comfort
- Stretch Neoprene Construction
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Seams: Glued, Stitched and Welded
- Close Fit Almost Eliminates Entry of Water
- Maximising Flexibility and Warmth
- Carbonite Print on Outside of Glove: Provides Good Grip and Improved Durability
Fourth Element Glove Size Chart
Use the table below as a guide to help select which size Glove best suits you. If you require any further assistance/advice please don't hesitate to contact us./p>
Glove / hand size: Wrap a tape measure around the palm of the hand just below the knuckles, make a fist and take the measurement.
What We Think...
- These liners will give you both extra warmth and confidence for use under dry gloves
- Even if your dry gloves fail these will retain some thermal protection to see you through
- Perfect for those cold winter southern Australia dives, they can also be layered for extreme conditions
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the distributor upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you the same day thus resulting in no delay in delivery. However, if they are out of stock this item becomes a special international order, typically resulting in a 4-week delay.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.