The Mares Loop Octpus Second Stage is a vertical regulator design that can be mounted on the divers right or left, providing the ultimate freedom of movement with under the shoulder hose positioning.
This second stage octopus is a mid-sized techno-polymer second stage regulator with its simple, yet reliable downstream demand valve design. The Mares Loop's integrated Sagittal Vortex Assisted Design (S-VAD) system creates a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center of the regulator that keeps the diagram down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths. The Loop also has twin exhaust valves for ease of exhalation and oversized silicone rubber purge button for easy clearing of regulator.
The Mares Loop Octopus Regulator comes with a yellow 3/8" threaded low pressure hose, and weighs 374 g (13.3 oz) including the hose. Hose and purge cover are bright yellow for easy identification in out of air situations.
Mares Loop Octopus Features
- Unique Vertical Hose Connection
- Mid-Size Stylish Second Stage
- integrated Sagittal Vortex Assisted Design (S-VAD) System
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Techno-Polymer Construction
- Twin Exhaust Valves for Ease of Exhalation
- Oversized Silicone Rubber Purge Button for Easy Clearing of Regulator
- Hose: 3/8" Thread
- Yellow Hose and Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out of Air Situation
- Weight w/Hose: 374 g (13.3 oz)
Partner the Mares Loop Octopus with a Mares Loop 15X Regulator Set.
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the Australian supplier, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.