This Sonar Stainless Steel Split Ring has an external diameter of 38 mm (1.5 inch).
Commonly used as key rings, stainless steel split rings can be used to attach and secure lots of objects. They can also be used to secure a clevis pin. Sometimes referred to as Cotter Rings, Key Rings, Lockable Rings or Split Rings.
Made of strong heavy-duty (316-series) stainless steel alloy suitable for marine applications which require maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
Sonar Stainless Steel Split Ring 38mm (1.5 inch) Features
- Made of marine grade stainless steel for quality
- Split ring has an outer diameter of 38 mm (1.5 in)
- Includes the "S" bend for easy access
- Has smoothed edges at each end for safety
- Inner diameter 33 mm - thickness 4 mm - wire diameter 2.2 mm