The ideal racing goggles when every split-second-counts, the View Swim Sniper II offers refined functions and superior design. Change your fit quickly and easily with the View's interchangeable nose pieces. The small but comfortable hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) eye seals, allow the goggle to sit right in the eye socket decreasing water resistance and drag. The Sniper II Goggle comes with 3 adjustable nose bridges for a better fit preventing lens warping, making it easier to don the goggle. This gives the ideal fit for any face. The simple but high-quality split head strap allows for a quick and easy adjustment.
The View Swim Sniper ll Goggles have a super anti-fog treatment for perfect vision no matter how hard you work out. View's super anti-fog treatment provides long-lasting protection against fogging caused by perspiration and heat. Wetting the inside of the lenses before use creates a film of water that ensures a clear field of view and allows the treatment to work effectively. A quality racing silicone seal is comfortable and conforms to the face.
View's UV cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. Increasing exposure to UV rays which damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. UV protection provides greater eye protection during outdoor use. The VIEW's Sniper ll Goggles are available in multiple colours and are FINA approved.
View Swim Sniper II Racing Goggles Features
- Ideal Racing Goggles when Split Seconds Count
- Refined Functions and Superior Design
- 3 Interchangeable Nose Bridges for Better Fit
- Nose Bridges Prevents Lens Warping, Making-It Easier to Don Goggle
- Ideal Fit for Any Face
- Comfortable Hypoallergenic Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) Eye Seals
- Small Seals Sit-Right-In- the-Eye Socket
- Reduced Drag and Resistance
- High-Quality Split Head Strap for Quick and Easy Adjustment
- Super Anti-Fog Treatment for Perfect Vision No Matter How Hard of a Workout
- Super Anti-Fog Treatment Provides Long-Lasting Protection Against Fogging
- UV Cut Technology Provides Superior Protection from Harmful Ultraviolet (U.V.) Rays
- Greater Eye Protection During Outdoor Use
- FINA Approved
- Multiple Colour Choices
- Limited one year warranty on View Swim goggles and other products purchased in Australia
- Made in Japan
Colours: Amber (AB), Blue (BL), Smoke (SK)