The Cressi Lince Black Mask is the first mask in the world with a very small internal volume, even smaller than the legendary Cressi Superocchio (a specific mask for deep-sea scuba diving) while having all the exceptional features of the Cressi Matrix, in terms of visibility.
Great for Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. Fits adults with petite to medium sized faces.
Basically, the Cressi Lince can be considered a "younger sister" of the Cressi Matrix, which it copies the main features from. Also very suitable for deep-sea diving.
Cressi Lince Black Mask Features
- Designed for Adult Small to Medium Faces, plus Children
- 100% Hypoallergenic Liquid Silicone Skirt
- Lightweight and Compact Design
- Double Feathered Edged Skirt for Comfort and Fit
- Wide Field of View
- Tempered Glass Lenses
- Efficient Adjusting Low Profile Buckle System
- Patented Angled Lenses with Inverted Tear Drop Shape
- Wide Silicone Split Mask Strap
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalisation
- Protective Hard Mask Box for Storage
- Dark Silicone with Black trim
Why Black or Opaque Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable scuba divers, spearos, freedivers, underwater photographers, and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black or opaque silicone skirts.