The Gear Keeper Compact Retractor for Scuba Consoles gives ultimate mounting flexibility with thread pins and snap clip, ideal for securing in a pocket or to a webbing strap, designed to survive extended saltwater and chlorine exposure, and unique design flushes sand and debris when it is operated in water, recommended for small flashlights and single computer or compass modules.
The Gear Keeper Compact Retractor is not recommended for advanced navigation where gauges need to be fully extended from body.
The retractor extends up to 45.7 cm (18 in) and will automatically retract when released. This auto-recoil device allows for quick and easy access to small consoles secured to BCD or webbing belt.
The Gear Keeper's line is nylon coated stainless steel with a 27.22 kg (60 lb) breaking strength, has corrosion-resistant stainless-steel spring and hardware and a 680 g (24 oz) retractor force. Gear Keeper retractors are proudly made in the USA.
At one end is a plastic snap clip to attach to a BCD D-ring. There is also a Threaded Stud Mount for ever more flexible mounting, plus a Quick Connect stainless steel Split Ring to connect to the scuba console.
Gear Keeper Compact Retractor for Console Features
- Keep Instrument Console Safe and Secure
- Retractor Extends up to 45.7 cm (18 in)
- Auto-Recoil Device
- Line: Nylon Coated Stainless Steel
- 27.22 kg (60 lb) Breaking Strength
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware
- 680 g (24 oz) Retractor Force
- Mounting Options: Threaded Pin, Snap Clip and Lanyard Clip
- Not Recommended for Navigation where Gauges Need Full Extension from Body
- Proudly Made in the USA