The Tovatec Fusion 1050 LED Video / Dive flashlight is a rugged powerful underwater dive torch with an adjustable beam and power. This mid-sized light is small enough to fit in your BCD pocket as a back-up torch, although powerful enough to be used as a primary light, and versatile enough to be used as a video light. The head of the torch can adjust the beam angle from a tight 12° spot beam to a wide 100° light.
The Tovatec Fusion 1050 Video / Dive Light provides an amazing amount of light for any dive whether you are diving on a wreck, in a cave or just drifting along a reef. Put the diving torch in video mode by simply attaching your light to one of Tovatec's camera tray arms, then sliding your lens to 100° degree beam angle.
The Tovatec Fusion 1050 dive light provides a maximum lumens output of 1050 lumens with the 100° beam angle. The light uses a Lifetime CREE XM-LT6 LED lamp, and the light head slides to adjust beam angle from 12° to 100° degrees. Perfect for narrow beam Tech Diving to wide angle lighting for underwater photography and videos. The Tovatec Fusion 1050 has a color temperature of 5600°K - 6800°K.
All Tovatec Fusion lights have a removable head for cleaning or expanding your beam angle to 140° degrees. With the head removed, it can also be used as an emergency candle strobe or deck light. Simply grip the vent holes on the lens then unscrew the top portion of the lens above your hand. The light is still waterproof without the focus lens attached.
Versatile Battery Options
The Tovatec Fusion 1050 comes with a Li-ion 18650, 3.7 V, 2200 mAh, 8.14 Wh rechargeable battery, and a micro USB battery charger. There is also a battery carrier for 3 x AAA Alkaline batteries (AAA batteries not included).
Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Built to last from rugged aircraft grade aluminium housing that reduces weight and provides years of service and a rubberised grip for extra durability and long life.
Color Indication Charge Switch
Light is equipped with a magnetic slide switch with 3 power levels (100% / 50% / 30%) and Emergency Strobe. Colour indication switch was designed for the li-ion battery. Indications for alkaline batteries may not be precise.
Light provides a burn time of 1 hour 30 minutes with Rechargeable batteries at full power, and 2 hour 30 minutes with Alkaline batteries. A pressure safety valve protects housing and operator in case of battery malfunction.
Pressure Safety Valve
Protects housing and operator in case of battery malfunction.
The Tovatec Fusion 1050 dive light measures (L x Dia.) 173 mm x 31 mm (6.8 in x 1.7 in), weighs 273 g (9.6 oz) without battery. Light has a depth rating of 100 metres (328 feet).
Light comes with a lanyard in a nice Protective Carry Case, with an owner's manual, and a spare set of O-rings.
Tovatec Fusion 1050 LED Video / Dive Light Features
- Provides Amazing Amount of Light for Any Dive
- Great Light for Diving On Wrecks, in Caves or Drifting Along a Reef
- Beam Angle:
Adjust Beam Angle from 12° to 100° Degrees
12° Degrees: Perfect for Narrow Beam Tech Diving
Photo/Video Use: Slide Lens to 100° Degree Beam Angle
- Lamp: Lifetime CREE XM-LT6 LED
- Colour Temperature: 5600°K - 6800°K
- Power Options:
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion 18650, 3.7 V, 2200 mAh, 8.14 Wh Battery (included)
3 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Includes: Charger and micro USB Cable
- Maximum Lumens Output: 1050
- 3 Power Levels (100% / 50% / 30%) and Emergency Strobe
- Burn Time at Full Power: 1 hr 30 min with Li-ion Rechargeable battery
2 hr 30 min with 3 x AA Alkaline batteries
- Built-In Pressure Safety Valve: Protects Housing and Operator
- Construction: Rugged Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rubberised Grip
- Designed for Extra Durability and Long Life
- Removable Head for Cleaning or Expanding Beam Angle
- Beam Angle without Head: 140° Degrees for Use as Emergency Candle Strobe or Deck Light
- Dimensions: (L x Dia.) 173 mm x 31 mm (6.8 in x 1.7 in)
- Weight: 273 g (9.6 oz) without Battery
- Depth Rating: 100 metres (328 ft)
- Complete with spare O-ring set, Protective Carry Case, Lanyard and Owner's Manual