The Apeks XL4 Octopus is a compact and lightweight second stage regulator which improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives. High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve. Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button. Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate. Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold-water performance than a traditional rubber hose. Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability. Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place. Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field. Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion. 2nd stage can be configured for right or left-hand use.
Apeks XL4 Octopus 2nd Stage Regulator Features
- Compact and Lightweight
- Reduce Jaw Fatigue on Long Duration Dives
- High Performance Pneumatically Balanced Lever Operated Poppet Valve
- Large, Over Molded Self-Flushing and Controllable Purge Button
- Ergonomic Venturi Lever, Easy to Use and Locate
- Flexible Nylon Braided Hose, Better Cold-Water Performance
- Standard Metallic Hose Connection for Interchangeability
- Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece:
Unique Bridge Fits Across Upper Palate
Does-Not Require Bite Pressure to Stay-In-Place
- Re-Useable Mouthpiece Clip: Simple to Change Mouthpieces In-the-Field
- Durable and Flexible Rubber Exhaust Tee Provides Excellent Bubble Diversion
- Configured for Right or Left-Hand Use
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.