The new Apollo Voda Mask is a low profile, low volume design with dual window tempered glass lenses and a quick and easy adjust push button buckle system. The black, double flanged, high quality silicone skirt lets you see more clearly underwater while delivering great comfort and fit. This mask has all the features of a quality dive mask with a touch of style.
Great for Scuba Diving and Snorkelling.
Fits adults with petite to medium width faces.
Apollo Voda Mask Features
- Low volume for easy clearing and wider field of vision
- Revolutionary push-button buckles allow easy, quick strap adjustment
- Unique flexible buckle attachment swivels with facial movements and absorbs shock, preventing buckle breakage when mask is bumped
- Black, double-flanged silicon skirt
- Super lightweight, highest quality tempered glass lenses
- Easy-to-reach one handed nose pocket for ear equalisation
- Supplied in clear plastic box
- Fits adults with petite to medium width faces
Black silicone, Black frame (MA09000)
Black silicone, Metallic Blue frame (MA09001)
Black silicone, Magenta frame (MA09002)
Black silicone, Red frame (MA09003)
Black silicone, Yellow frame (MA09004)
Black silicone, White frame (MA09005)
Why Black or Opaque Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable scuba divers, spearos, freedivers, underwater photographers, and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black or opaque silicone skirts.