The Isotta Olympus TG-6 Underwater Housing allows you to capitalise on the Olympus Tough TG-6 compact camera's full potential and to capture amazing pictures underwater. It is an easy to use, highly professional product which has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. Easy access to all key/main Olympus Tough TG-6 compact camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser engraved long lasting buttons. The back door has a large window for a fine camera display view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make for easier camera fitting.
One Hand Open/Close
It's very fast to open and close Olympus Tough TG-6, without any efforts by the user thanks to the side helicoid screw and the bottom centred pins. The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom.
Port, Close-Up and Wide-Angle Lenses
The housing for Olympus Tough TG-6 ends with a tempered glass optic and feature M67 and M52 thread mounts that allow the use of additional wide angle and/or macro lenses.
The Olympus Tough TG-6 own strobe lighting is enhanced thanks to a standard diffuser placed in the provided flash window. For better performance with wide-angle lenses, one or two external strobes can be connected by optic fiber bushing.
Construction and Safety
Only the best materials are used to manufacture Isotta housings — anodised aluminium which is anti-corrosion and thermo-coated, and stainless steel. A long lasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. So small and so rich in technology! Dual high precision and quality O-ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and/or removable parts; a red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. Working depth is 100 metres (330 ft). A hole positioned on the bottom allows securing the housing for Olympus Tough TG-5 with a strap. Different accessories can be fitted by means of an upper sliding tray and double threaded M6 holes and one 1/4W on the bottom.
- ON/OFF of Olympus Tough TG-6
- Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves
- Mode button
Isotta Olympus TG-6 Underwater Housing Features
- Depth Rated to 100 metres (330 ft)
- Anodised Machined Aluminium Housing
- Dual O-ring Seals
- Made in Italy
- 2 Year Warranty
- 100 metre depth rating
- Dual Fibre Optic Cable Adaptor for TG-4/TG-5/TG-6
- All Olympus Tough TG-6 main controls
- Easy one hand open/close
- Moisture alarm
- Double M67 and M52 thread mount to use additional wide angle and/or macro lenses
- Double high-quality O-Ring seals
- Weight: 830 g
- Dimensions: 153.5 L. x 70 P. x 112 A.
- Replacement O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease, 10 g
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- AS562 - O-Ring Set Olympus Tough! TG-4/TG-5/TG-6
- AS882 - Forefinger shutter trigger
- AS883 - Thumb shutter trigger
- AS732 - Dual Fiber Optic Cable Adaptor for TG-4/TG-5/TG-6
- AS046 - Double handles tray