After the successful Leonardo, Giotto, Newton, Drake and Goa, Cartesio is the sixth project designed, developed and 100% produced in Italy by Cresi's subsidiary Cressi Elettronica. It is a watch-sized dive computer of completely modular construction, extremely robust and reliable. Cressi has all the quality control of this product because it is entirely developed and manufactured in Cressi Elettronica, both in terms of software programming and in its construction and manufacture, quality control and after-sales service.
ScubaLab Watch-Style Dive Computer Best Buy 2018
Testers appreciated the Cressi Cartesio's sensible two-button navigation (with short presses to toggle and long to select or back out), and scored it very good for intuitive operation. Many testers, especially female divers, also liked its compact size, which doesn't look out of place on smaller wrists. The high-contrast display with large characters tied top score for ease of reading on the surface, even in direct sun, and was rated good underwater.
Cressi Atelier Product
Due to Cressi's distribution regulations, this product can only be sold Offline. It is not allowed to be sold Online, but we can still sell them in our Store!
Cressi have created the Atelier Line, a high end range of Cressi products, and only allows Cressi dealers to sell them Offline. We're not allowed to publish the RRP or our selling price online.
If you're interested in buying this product, please drop into our dive shop in Rye, Victoria, call us on the phone, or email us and we'll be happy to assist you!
Under its modern and attractive design hides a complete dive and apnea computer that stands out for its versatility. Suitable for the advanced diver, or for technical diving, and for apnea or snorkelling, but surprisingly simple for the average diver by providing information clearly and simply with just two buttons.
Colours: Available in Black, Black Metal or Copper.
Cressi Cartesio Dive Computer Features
- Anti-impact technopolymer case. This composition allows a great lightness, resistance to the blows and to the aesthetic aging. The computer case is extremely flat, with a very hydrodynamic cornerless section and its dimensions are relatively contained, with a vision of the model digits.
- Extra-flat profile (maximum height 14 mm) with a completely rounded design, very hydrodynamic and avoids possible snagging. Even the anchorage of the strap follows the profile of the box.
- Two highly integrated low-profile push buttons with the minimised backlash to ensure that the O-rings are watertight when working perfectly perpendicularly and to prevent the entry of particles or small grains of sand that could block them.
- Case diameter only 48 mm.
- Large screen UFDS (User Friendly Display System) 38 mm in diameter vs 48 mm total box. The distribution of the information, screen contrast, proportions and size of the digits have been studied to facilitate the reading. All data are segmented with slight separation lines that facilitate reading even in a stressful or emergency situation.
- New high-performance, low-power processor. It allows much faster data processing, more power backlighting and sound alarms and doubles the battery life compared to previous models. CPU ARM Cortex M3 32 bit | Frequency 14 MHz | Flash Memory 256 Kb | 32 Kb RAM
- High intensity backlit display by push-button or in case of alarm (5 seconds per push)
- High-strength mineral crystal display.
- Guaranteed resistance up to 120 m depth.
- Optional Bluetooth interface.
- Thermoplastic rubber strap with stainless steel buckle.
Cressi Cartesio Dive Computer Specifications
- New menu navigation system and parameter input for maximum usability and more intuitive. The ease of configuration, navigation through the different menus and access to a large amount of information is always very intuitive.
- Clock 12/24 hours with calendar and seconds
- Precision chronometer
- Alarm Clock
- High-intensity backlight function (4000 Mlux, more than twice the number of computers with the highest illumination power to date)
- Indication of no-fly time and desaturation time
- Low battery indicator
- Metric or imperial units
- User-replaceable battery
- OFF MODE for use in snorkeling/swimming
- LOGBOOK with the historical memory of 50 dives per mode or 40 hours
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free modes
- Extremely long battery life through a combination of systems: economy mode when not using the computer with automatic start and a new low-power processor.
- User changeable 3V CR2450 battery
- Interface available (sold separately), for connecting the dive computer to a PC, Mac or smartphone, for downloading and save the dive sessions.
- Depth gauge calibrated in saltwater for maximum accuracy in the most common use.
- Possibility of deactivating DIVE functions to avoid unnecessary alarms during snorkeling or swimming
- Polyvalent Air/Nitrox
- Possibility of using two different mixtures in the same immersion, 1st mix from 21% to 50%, 2nd mix from 21% to 99% O2 with 1% increments
- Modified RGBM Wienke 9 tissue algorithm
- RGBM algorithm + Deep Stop (optional)
- Customizable algorithm in 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0, SF1, SF2)
- Allows successive dives with different mixtures
- Graphical oxygen indicator CNS toxicity
- PLAN mode (dive planning)
- PPO2 adjustable from 1,2 to 1,6
- Logbook: 50 dives per modality or 40 hours.
- Ascent speed with graphic indicator and visual and acoustic alarms.
- Predefinable altitude
- Acoustic, visual and screen illuminated alarms: PO2, CNS, ascent rate, DECO, DECO skipped, maximum depth exceeded (optional)
- Calibrated in saltwater for maximum accuracy
- NO DEC TIME and DEC TIME
- Optional safety stop (Stop) in case of dives in the safety curve
- Approximate autonomy of 4 years (50 dives per year)
- Temperature, time, instant PO2, maximum depth allowed and mix used visible underwater at the press of a button
- High power backlit display (one-touch, 5 seconds)
- Reset option via the menu. Eliminates residual nitrogen memory for use in dive centers for rental or teaching.
- Time display during the dive
- Possibility of silencing ascent rate alarms.
- Studied to provide the necessary basic parameters for diving with mixtures with decompression tables calculated by specific programs.
- Calibrated depth gauge in saltwater (maximum precision).
- Provision of the current depth, maximum depth, dive time in minutes and seconds, and temperature.
- Logbook of 50 dives independent of the dives carried out in the "Gauge" mode.
- Average depth.
- The stopwatch can also be reset underwater.
FREE PROGRAM (APNEA)
- Descent counter
- Maximum immersion depth
- Duration of the descent
- Surface interval from previous descent
- Duration of the session
- Depth, dive time, surface time alarm
- Recovery time with alarm
- Indication of time during immersion
- Chronometer for static apnea
- Logbook of 50 downloads per day
Download/read the Cressi Cartesio / Neon /Goa Guide (Adobe PDF, 5 MB, 12 pages)
Download/read the Cressi Cartesio / Neon / Goa User Manual (PDF, 38 pages, 5.5 Mb)
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.