The Cressi Gara Dry Backpack Bag is a comfortable watertight daypack made from black highly resistant PVC material. It is the ideal bag for carrying your equipment in any challenging situation, even on a motorcycle.
It has side fasteners for carrying two spearguns and a special front pocket for storing long freediving or spearfishing fins. The top load design uses a roll-top system with a squeeze-style side-release buckle closure. Once rolled down and fastened the closure doubles as a grab handle.
Bag is equipped with padded and adjustable shoulder straps and for extra stability an adjustable waist and sternum straps which are also equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles.
The 60 litre capacity (3,661 cu in) backpack also will keep your vehicle dry when transporting wet gear. Bag measures 39.5 cm x 23.5 cm x 66 cm (15.5 in x 9.25 in x 26 in) and weighs 1.12 kg (40 oz) when empty.
Cressi Dry Gara Backpack Bag Features
- Capacity: 60 litre (3,661 cu in)
- Comfortable Watertight Daypack
- Construction: Black Highly Resistant PVC Material
- Ideal for Carrying Equipment in Any Challenging Situation
- Great Dry Backpack for Motor Cycling
- Side Fasteners for Carrying Two Spear Guns
- Special Front Pocket for Storing Long Fins
- Roll-Top System with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle Closure
- Top Grab Handle
- Padded and Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Adjustable Waist and Sternum Straps for Load Stability
- Waist and Sternum Straps Equipped with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle
- Keeps Vehicle Dry when Transporting Wet Gear
- Dimensions: 39.5 cm x 23.5 cm x 66 cm (15.5 in x 9.25 in x 26 in
- Weight (empty): 1.12 kg (40 oz)