The Apollo SV-2 Mask with Yellow Colour Correction Lenses for low light and low vis maximum clarity. The 2-window design offers exceptional visibility and low-volume comfort while incorporating a soft fit black skirt that fits most medium to large adult faces.
The yellow lens is designed to provide maximum vision in dimly lit environments, such as lakes and rivers. These lenses are also ideal for night diving. Aside from optimising the available light, the yellow lens also improves divers’ vision.
Apollo SV2 Mask with Yellow Colour Correction Features
- Yellow Underwater colour correction lenses for low light and low vis maximum clarity
- Low volume for easy clearing and wider field of vision
- Revolutionary push-button buckles allow easy, quick strap adjustment
- Unique flexible buckle attachment swivels with facial movements and absorbs shock, preventing buckle breakage when mask is bumped
- Black, double-flanged silicon skirt
- Super lightweight, highest quality tempered glass lenses
- Supplied in clear plastic box
- Fits medium to large adult faces
Colour: Black silicone skirt with Black frame
Why Black Skirt Diving and Snorkelling Masks Are Better
Clear silicone skirts on diving and snorkelling masks are popular because they minimise the claustrophobic feeling some people get when they wear a mask. Nevertheless, clear skirts actually interfere with vision. Extraneous light entering through the clear skirt makes it more difficult for the eye to focus and causes reflections that obscure vision. Demonstrate this by looking out a window from a lighted room at twilight. You will see better by cupping your hands around your eyes as you press your face to the window. For these reasons, knowledgeable divers and snorkellers seeking the best possible vision prefer masks with black silicone skirts.