The Isotta Nikon Z7 II and Z6 II Underwater Housing allows you to capitalise on the full potential of the Nikon Z 7 II and Nikon Z 6 II Full-Frame Mirrorless Cameras and to capture amazing pictures underwater. It is an easy to use, highly professional product that has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience.
The durable anodised aluminium protects the camera from water and other damaging elements and its stylish, compact and ergonomic design has been specifically created for the breakthrough models of mirrorless Nikon Z7 II and Z6 II. The perfect handling of the Isotta signature-red colour Nikon Z7 II / Z6 II housing is possible by means of adjustable handles crafted to match the human hand and make holding the camera very comfortable even throughout long dives. Easy access to all key/main camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser-engraved long-lasting buttons, even with gloves and drysuit gloves. A quick release camera mounting plate allows the camera positioning and a lever locks the tray inside the housing. The back door has a large window anti-scratch glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting. External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible.
One Hand Open/Close
The housing for Nikon Z7 II / Z6 II is closed with Isotta’s single-handed one-turn knob. It’s the only single latch closing mechanism in the DSLR housing market. It’s fast, simple and secure thanks to its double steel pins at the bottom of the housing.
Ports and Extension Ring
A series of ports and extension rings are available. The removable port is fitted thanks to markers and a bayonet 120 mm connection to the Nikon Z7 II / Z6 II. The housing has been made on purpose to fit the Nikon FTZ adaptor, which does let you use Nikon F-mount lenses on the Z7 II — with varying degrees of compatibility. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings combine to allow the use of most of the lenses on the market for maximum versatility and performance.
TTL Converter Trigger Included
The Isotta housing for Nikon Z7 II / Z6 II features TTL Converter Electronics Trigger for Automatic flash control. It also offers the possibility to use external strobes via two standard optical light ports as well as two optional Nikonos sync cord bulkheads. This allows for easy mounting of any strobe and lighting set-up.
Construction and Safety
Only the best materials are used to manufacture our housings such as anodised aluminium which is anticorodal and thermo-coated and stainless steel. A long-lasting product that requires easy and simple maintenance by the user. Dual high-quality O-ring seals protect and ensure a perfect and secure watertight for all movable and/or removable parts. A red alarm for humidity/water inside the housing is powered by a battery replaceable by the user. The working depth is 100 metres. Different accessories can be fitted by means of one M8 hole positioned on the upper side of the housing and two threaded M6 holes located on the housing bottom side. Three M16 x1 threaded holes can be used for different needs such as to accommodate a vacuum.
- ON/OFF of Nikon Z7 II and Z6 II mirrorless camera
- One hand open/close
- Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves
- Lens release
- Rear control panel
- Upper control panel
- All controls are available on the housing
Isotta Nikon Z7 II / Z6 II Underwater Housing Features
- Depth Rated to 100 metres (330 ft)
- One Hand Open/Close
- Red Anodised Machined Aluminium Housing
- Double O-ring on all Seals
- TTL Converter Trigger Included
- Made in Italy
- 2 Year Warranty
- Red colour anodised aluminium body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Two fiber optic connections
- Two optional electrical sync cord bulkheads
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing
- Dedicated REC lever and ISO button
- Tray with lock for an easy fitting of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- Three M16 hole for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors
- Aluminium buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- All camera controls are external
- Wide back display viewfinder glass
- Optical viewfinder
- Double O-ring seals on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture alarm with LED and an acoustic warning signal (replaceable battery)
- Removable port - 120 mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing
- One M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100 metres
- Weight: 2100 grams (with handles)
- Size in mm: 200 W. x 117 D. x 173 H
- Front lip
- Replacement O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 10g
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- AS124 - O-Ring Set for Nikon Z7 II and Z6 II Housing
- AS785 - Front lid for housing
- AS089 - T Socket
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer upon request and typically shipped directly from them to you. Please be aware that housings are made to order from Italy, typically resulting in an approximately 4-week delay.