The Suunto Cobra3 Black is an all-in-one console-mounted dive computer. It features air-integration, an electronic 3D compass, an easy-to-read matrix display, and simplified four-button operation. The Suunto Cobra3 simplifies your diving experience because all the information you need relating to depth, time, tank pressure, decompression status, and direction is available on one easy-to-read screen. The Suunto Cobra3 dive computer has it all without overwhelming you with tools you'll never need or use.
Cash Back with Suunto!
$75 cash back on Suunto Cobra 3 Dive Computers purchased between 1-Dec-2016 and 21-Jan-2017.
To claim your cashback, please visit www.amersports.com.au and complete the Suunto Dive Cash Back Claim Form,
including the 10 digit code that can be found on the back of the dive computer or on the box, and upload a copy of your receipt. Claim must be received within 28 days of date of purchase. For full Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Advanced Air-Integrated Dive Computer with Electronic 3D Compass
- Air Integrated - Displays tank pressure and remaining air time
- True reading 3D Compass
- Two gas switching capability
- Air, Nitrox, and Gauge Modes
The Suunto Cobra3’s new electronic 3D compass offers divers the unique
ability to tilt the compass up to 45 degrees in any direction without impairing the ability to read figures clearly and accurately.
With two-gas switching Nitrox, Air, and Gauge modes, this air-integrated dive computer delivers everything you need to maximise bottom time and make the most of every dive.
Going beyond the numbers, the Suunto Cobra3 graphs your dive profile with an informative matrix display and its built-in dive simulator allows you to test potential dives without getting your fins wet.
Suunto Cobra 3 All Black Console Dive Computer Features
- Electronic 3D compass (user-adjustable time out)
- Matrix display
- Two-gas switching
- Optional Deep Stops
- Dive profile displayed graphically on the screen
Other Main Features
- Three operating modes (Air, Nitrox, Gauge)
- Complete decompression stop data
- Suunto Deep Stop RGBM
- 42 hour logbook and profile memory*
- Lifetime history memory
- Profile memory bookmark
- Cylinder pressure and remaining air time data
- 300 bar (5000 psi) compatible
- USB compatible PC-interface cable connector (cable is optional)
- Multi-step ascent rate indicator
- Personal adjustment
- Altitude adjustment 0-3000 metres (0-10000 ft)
- Automatic safety stop countdown
- Extended decompression range (ceiling, floor)
- Built-in dive simulator
- Calendar clock
- Alarm clock
- Electroluminescent illumination (backlight)
- User-replaceable battery
- Depth display range 0-150 m (0-450 ft)
- Audible alarms
- Max. depth alarm
- Optional quick release high-pressure connection
- Display shield
- User-selectable metric or imperial units
Measurements: 72.6 x 56.7 x 39.5 mm , Weight 210 g
Measurements (imp): 2.86 x 2.23 x 1.56 inches, Weight 7.41 oz
What's In The Box?
Suunto Cobra3 dive computer, high pressure hose included, dive manuals on DVD, Cobra3 Quick Guide and dive legal leaflet with warranty information.
Download/read the Suunto Cobra 3 User Guide (PDF)
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.