Race in style and comfort with this brand new pair of FINA approved View Swim Shinari Racing Goggles (V-130). If you’re looking for the best goggle for your next competition, search no further because the View Shinari Goggles will serve you well in your quest to be the best.
The Shinari is a one-piece low-profile construction bonding-the-lenses and eyecup together thus preventing leaks. The Shinari also satisfies both reduced resistance and ideal fit. Resistance is drastically reduced while maintaining ideal fit by employing the new cushion structure that buries the space between the face pad and the lens when the goggles-are-worn. The Shinari's joint parts connecting the lens and buckle are made of soft materials so the goggles snuggly fit along with the shape of your face and reduce the instances of the strap twisting and/or flapping.
View's UV cut technology provides superior protection from harmful ultraviolet (U.V.) rays. Increasing exposure to UV rays which damage the skin and eyes has become a serious problem. UV protection provides greater eye protection during outdoor use.
The View Swim Shinari's super anti-fog treatment provides long-lasting protection against fogging caused by perspiration and heat. Wetting the inside-of-the-lenses before use creates a film of water that ensures a clear field of view and allows the treatment to work effectively.
The Shinari goggles have hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (T.P.E.) seal that provides maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use. The View Swim Shinari Goggles (V-130) have split strap with a quick-adjust buckle system and 3-nose pieces for a custom fit. Goggles are covered by a 12-month limited warranty.
View Swim Shinari Racing Goggles Features
- FINA approved
- Race in style and comfort
- One-piece low-profile construction
- Bonded lenses and eyecup together prevents leaks
- Reduced resistance and ideal fit
- Cushion structure buries space between face pad and lens
- Joint parts connecting lens and buckle made of soft materials to snuggly-fit shape of face
- Reduced instances of strap twisting and/or flapping
- Hypoallergenic thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) seals
- Maximum comfort and water-tightness over extended periods of use
- 100% protection from ultra violet (UV) rays
- Anti-fog treatment: long-lasting protection from fogging caused by perspiration and heat
- Durable shatter resistant polycarbonate lens
- split strap design with quick adjust buckle
- 3-nose pieces for custom fit
- Limited one year warranty on View Swim goggles and other products purchased in Australia
- Made in Japan
Colours: Amber (AB), Clear (C), Lavender (LV)