This Dolphin Tech 65 lb Lift Dual Bladder Air Cell, Twin Cylinder Wing is designed for twin tank use. The double bladder, dual inflator hose wing provides redundancy when diving using a wetsuit.
Great for Small to Large size twin cylinder sets.
This is Dolphin Tech's flagship air cell and it is packed with abundant features. It has perimeter bungee
cords which compress the air cell to maintain a hydrodynamic profile when not fully inflated.
The outer shell is extremely tough and wear-resistant and gives the best protection under the most testing conditions.
There are 3 sets of marine-grade steel grommets allowing the fine-tuning of tank-BCD-diver positioning.
Convenience in buoyancy control is provided through carefully positioned pull dumps.
Dolphin Tech 65lb Lift Dual Bladder Twin Cylinder Wing Features
- Style: Horseshoe
- Buoyancy capacity: 65lbf (29.5kgf)
- Primary bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
- Redundant bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
- Shell material: 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon with bungee cord
- Primary inflator type: 40.6 cm (16 inch) with tech elbow
- Redundant inflator type: 48.2 cm (19 inch) with tech elbow
- No. of primary automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at left waist and right shoulder, torso side)
- No. of redundant automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at right waist and left shoulder, tank side)
- Mounting grommets distance (C-C): 3 sets in total, 11 inch (27.9 cm) apart for each
- Primary and redundant low pressure BC hoses included
- For twin back mounted tank only (twin 100cuft / 15L internal volume)
Please download/read the Dolphin Tech Air Cell Owner's Guide (PDF, 8 pages, 464 Kb)
Please download/read the Dolphin Tech Complete BCD Owner's Guide (PDF, 44 pages, 3.1 Mb)