The OMS Trieste Double Bladder Wing is designed for the diver that prefers a wing with a redundant bladder. The secondary bladder is designed to ensure proper buoyancy control in the event of primary bladder failure.
The OMS Trieste 60 lb (27.2 kg) lift Dual Bladder Wing is equipped with elastomeric bungee bands for low drag. OMS BC's uses rugged 1000 denier nylon backed with Urethane for superior abrasion resistance in all overhead environments on the outer bag. The inner bladder is constructed of tough polyurethane material with ultrasonically welded seams and fittings for added strength. The inflation and dump valves are interchangeable for ease of configuration from top to bottom. Like all OMS BC's 27.2 kg (60 lbs) dual bladder integrates with many OMS harnesses where integral pull dump tunnels can be used to route the BC dump valve cords for ease of access.
This OMS Trieste Wing is engineered with a dual bladder, incorporates a "donut design", resulting in superior buoyancy and trim control. The top of the BC (neck area) has a narrower air pathway design and the bottom air tunnel adds 4.54 kg (10 lbs) of lift (butt area) creating an optimum "heads up" trim position. The Dual Bladder Wing by design maintains a low profile and drag ratio due to the new and unique retraction band system. Diver's side located inflator and dump assemblies eliminate "hang-ups", impact damage and drag in overhead environments. The Dual Wings internal bladders are constructed of tough Polyurethane material with ultrasonically welded seams and fittings for added strength. Both OMS inflators come with low pressure 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect (QD) hoses. The wing band mounting is rubber reinforced with dual cylinder band slots and comes equipped with six corrosion resistant stainless steel grommets.
The OMS Trieste Dual Bladder Wing comes with an owner's manual and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
The OMS Dual Bladder Bungee Trieste Wing 60 lbs (27.2 kg) Lift is commonly used for Cold Water, Extreme Depths, Professional, Recreation and more. The OMS Dual Bladder Bungee Trieste Wing 60 lbs (27.2 kg) Lift is popular because customers like the following qualities of the OMS Dual Bladder Bungee Trieste Wing 60 lbs (27.2 kg) Lift: Comfortable, Durable, Easily Adjustable, Lots Of Features.
OMS Dual Bladder Bungee Trieste Wing 60 lbs Lift Features
- Lift Capacity: 60 lbs (27.2 kg)
- Designed for Diver Preferring Wing with Redundant Bladder
- Redundant Bladder: Ensure Proper Buoyancy in Event Primary Bladder Fails
- Durable Elastomeric Silicone Rubber Bungee Tubing:
Must for Increasing Deflation Rate
Create Lower Profile, Less Drag
Handy when Diving Overhead, Cave and Wreck Environments
- Inflation and Dump Valves: Interchangeable for Ease of Configuration
- Integrates with OMS Harnesses: Pull Dump Tunnels, Routes Dump Cords for Ease of Access
- Donut-Style Wing: Allows Easy Movement of Air Side-to-Side
- Bladder Design: Provides Optimum "Heads Up" Trim Position
- Diver's Side Inflator and Dump Assemblies:
Prevents Impact Damage
Won't Drag in Overhead Environments
- OMS Power Inflators
- 3/8" Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hoses
- Upper and Lower: Overpressure Relief/Pull Dump Valves
- Outer Bag: 1000-Denier Nylon with Urethane Backing
- Urethane Backing Protects Against Abrasion and Punctures
- Inner Bladder: Polyurethane with Ultrasonic Welded Seams
- Zipper Access to Internal Bladder
- Interior Backing for Zipper: Provides Protect for Bladder
- Dual Cylinder Band Slots with Mounting Webbing Reinforcement
- 6 Stainless Steel Grommets
- Owner's Manual
- 1 Year Limited Warranty