The Aqua Lung i550 Dive Computer is defined by its rugged, straightforward approach in an easy-to-use console. The i550 is an easy-to-use, rugged and versatile dive computer perfect for both new and seasoned divers alike. Equipped with a comprehensive suite of features, including gas integration, Nitrox and Gauge modes, backlight technology and gas time remaining in an easy-to-read, large face console, it allows you to focus on your dive. The i550 is easily customisable, with an optional quick disconnect for convenient storage and an optional top mount compass, making this computer the sure choice for your dive kit.
3 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer). Fueled by Buhlmann ZHL-16C based PZ+ algorithm, altitude adjustable to 4,270 metres (14,000 ft) has a maximum depth readout of 100 metres (330 ft) in dive mode and 120 metres (399 ft) in gauge mode.
User changeable CR2450 lithium battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
Gas integrated. Tank pressure is easy to read in the large face screen. Aqua Lung's patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management. Backlighting for easy reading in low light. Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety. Pre-dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives. User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade.
Bluetooth data transfer to DiveLog + app* -Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiveLog+ app(available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i550C via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology. Remotely control all your i550C settings, view log and profile data, and locations, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
Water-activated (turns on automatically). Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile. Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time). History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temperature. Nitrox mix to 100% O2. Optional deep stop with countdown timer. Extended Range Gauge Mode, and salt or fresh water dive selection. DiverLog+ app can be downloaded for free from the App Store, Google Play or ediverlog.com.
Computer includes digital instruction manual, paper safety reference, DiveLog brochure, quick reference card and lens protector.
Aqua Lung i550C Dive Computer Console Features
- Defined-by-Its Rugged, Straightforward Approach In-an-Easy-to-Use Console
- Versatile Dive Computer Perfect for Both New and Seasoned Divers
- Comprehensive Suite of Features
- Gas Integration
- Nitrox and Gauge Modes
- Backlight Technology
- Gas Time Remaining
- Easy-to-Read, Large Face Console
- Allows You to Focus On-your-Dive
- Sure, Choice for Your Dive Kit
- 3 Operating Modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer)
- User-Changeable Standard CR2450 Lithium Battery
- Data Retention
- Aqua Lung's Patented Gas Time Remaining (GTR) Algorithm
- GTR: Provides Calculations in Real Time, Allowing Accurate Gas Management
- Backlighting for Easy Reading in Low Light
- Audible Alarms and Additional High-Visibility LED Warning Light for Additional Safety
- User-Updatable Software
- Optional Download Cable: Access to Latest Features and Upgrade
- Pre-Dive Planning Feature Allows Preview of Next Dive
- Single Button Access to Last Dive Display (max depth and bottom time)
- History Mode: Total Number of Dives, Max Depth, Total Hours, and Lowest Temperature
- 24-Dive Log Mode
- Nitrox Mix to 100% O2
- Optional Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Salt or Fresh Water Dive Selection
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment Up to 4,270 metres (14,000 ft)
- Depth Readout: Dive Mode 100 metres (330 ft), Gauge Mode 120 metres (399 ft)
- Algorithm: Buhlmann ZHL-16C based PZ+ Algorithm
- Simple to Use with DiverLog Software on Mac or PC Platforms
- Control of All Dive Computer Settings:
View Log and Profile Data
Add Location, Notes and Other Details
Store and Share Photos and Videos
- Water-Activated (turns on automatically)
- Extended Range Gauge Mode
In The Box
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference Info
- DiverLog Brochure
- Quick Reference Card
- Lens Protector
* DiverLog+ App: Downloaded for Free from App Store, Google Play or ediverlog.com
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.