The Mikron is the smallest and lightest weight regulator in the Aqualung line. Weighing in at just 893 g (31 oz), this regulator is perfect for the travelling diver. Even more amazing is the performance is not sacrificed by the extreme compactness of the regulator. Its balanced first and second stages produce excellent breathing performance. Compact dimensions and low weight blend comfort with a unique diving experience. A braided hose, weighing less than 141.7 g (5 oz), provides flexibility, comfort and excellent packability.
The Aqualung Mikron first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm type that sports 2 HP ports (7/16) and 4 MP ports (3/8). The reduced size and weight makes the Mikron the ideal choice for travelers and young adults. The balanced diaphragm first stage, by the nature of its design, is environmentally sealed and provides excellent, consistent performance. The T-shape of the first stage optimises the location of the 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports. Uses parts that are common to other Aqualung models for easier servicing. Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box.
Now the Mikron comes equipped with the unique Aqualungs Auto-Closure Device (ACD). With the ACD, divers don't have to worry that water or silt will enter the first stage. Auto Closure Device (ACD) — keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Mikron is removed from the cylinder valve. This prevents internal lubrication from washing away. Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen.
Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing. The Aqualung Mikron second stage regulator has an adjustment knob that allows the diver to optimise the opening effort. In the Mini position, the opening effort is increased, which is ideal for avoiding free flows at the surface. In the Maxi position, the inhalation effort is lowered, reducing the work of breathing. Equipped with Aqualung's patented Comfo-Bite mouthpiece along with a reusable mouthpiece clamp.
Regulator comes with an owner's manual.
Aqualung Mikron Regulator Set Features
- Smallest and Lightest Weight Regulator in Aqualung Line
- Weight: 893 g (31 oz)
- Perfect for Travelling Diver
- Performance Not Sacrificed by Extreme Compactness
- Balanced First and Second Stages Produce Excellent Breathing Performance
- Compact Dimensions, Low Weight: Blend Comfort w/Unique Diving Experience
- Braided Hose, Weighing Less than 141.7 g (5 oz)
- Hose: Provides Flexibility, Comfort and Excellent Packability
- Nitrox Ready Out-of-the-Box
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Aqualung Mikron
- Compact Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage
- Chrome Plated Marine Grade Brass Construction
- Environmentally Sealed to Keep-Out Contaminates
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed to Contaminants: Salt, Sand, Chlorine or Pool Acids
- Requires Less-Maintenance
- Auto-Closure Devise (ACD):
Keeps Corrosive Water Out-of-First Stage Inlet
Ensures Top Performance
Added Protection when Rinsing and in Storage
First Stage Maintains Peak Performance Over-Time
Retains Internal Lubrication Longer
Safer for Nitrox Use
- T-Shape: Less Brass, Lighter Weight, More-Compact
- Four, 3/8-inch UNF LP Ports
- Two, 7/16-inch UNF HP Ports
- Second Stage: Aqualung Mikron
- Pneumatically Balanced Design
- Delivers Gas at Constant Pressure
- Easy Work-of-Breathing
- Breathing Effortless Independent of Depth or Tank Pressure
- Adjustment Knob:
Optimise Opening Effort
Mini Position, Opening Effort Increased, Ideal for Avoiding Free Flows
Maxi Position, Inhalation Effort Lowered, Reducing Work of Breathing
- Comfo-Bite Mouthpiece
- Detachable Silicone Bridge
- Reusable Mouthpiece Clamp
Note: This item cannot be delivered outside of Australia.
Order In Item:
This is not a regularly stocked item in our Rye dive shop. It will be ordered for you from the manufacturer, typically resulting in a 3-4 day delay.